)? ?girly? l Again? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (3 Ratings)??16 Grabs Today. 8593 Total Grabs. ??????Preview??
| ??Get the Code?? ?? ????????????????????? ??????Crystal Drops? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.0 (38 Ratings)??16 Grabs Today. 24175 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

A tribute to ModCloth

Modcloth is the ultimate! It is awesome. That is why it is here! These are a tiny smidgen of what is over there. Some of these are my favorite, although they are already sold, I plan on making some of my own. Although I am not so sure about the shoes.
Red=wickedly awesome.... need I say more?
I love spring and summer, summer especailly. But this dress reminds me of a spring picnic, red plaid blanket and big hat. Definatly a big hat.



This is such a great idea, just to dress up an old black dress. Hello! Awesome! Next time I go thrifting a black dress is on my list. I already have tons and tons of ties that will work wonderfully. I am amazing...

0 comments: